Ar. Lekh Raj Lalla
Ar. Lekh Raj Lalla, is a qualified, experienced and renowned architect with a lot of hospital projects to his credit both in public and private sector. He is an updated architect and brings tremendous expertise to Blue Ocean Consultants.
- Served with Military Engineers Services for nearly 39 years (20 years in class I Architect Services) in different capacity up to the rank of Senior Architect (Selection Grade).
- Last assignment being head of “Hospital Planning Cell”. E. in C’s Branch, A.H.Q.
- Now practicing as professional Architect since April 1993.
- Handling Hospital Projects for Blue Ocean Consultants
- Visiting Lecturer to College of Architecture, Chandigarh.
- Internal & External examiner University of Chandigarh.
Publications / Seminars
- Six technical papers presented at various Seminars.
- Ten National & International Hospital Planning Seminars Attended.
- Wrote two units of Course material on subjects, “Engineering Hazards” and “Radiation Hazards” for P.G. Diploma in Hospital & Health Management – Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi.
Job Responsibility as head of Hospital Planning Cell, E-in-C’s Branch, A.H.Q.
- Advising DGMS Army, Navy, and Air Force on Hospital Planning matters.
- Scrutiny of Hospital designs evolved by lower formations of M.E.S.
- Laying down Hospital planning norms, specifications & color schemes.
- Formation of guide lines, policy relating various aspects of planning.
- Visits to Hospital projects during their stage of execution.
- Member of the board of assessors for design competition of Hospital complex at Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna.
- Formulated Planning Norms (Space programme) for Armed Forces Hospitals as an active member of the committee (1978-79).
- Formulated norms for color scheme for Armed Forces Hospitals.
- Formulated Planning Norms (Space programme) for General Hospitals at Bureau of Indian Standards as an active member of the committee and still continuing to be on their panel.
- Enrolled as other member of the subcommittee for” Development of Minimum Standards for Clinical Establishments” by DGHS, Govt. of India.
- Samar Sewa Star.
- Commendation card by Chief of Army Staff